Monday, November 28, 2016

Evaluation




I'm evaluating what I've done so far.

Week one I did Weight Watchers old POINTS system.  I ate over my POINTS each day, and if I averaged it out, I think I ate around 54-55 points a day that week.  I lost weight so, apparently even at that level I was doing ok.

Week two, of which I'm only counting 6 days because today would be the 7th, was ok.  I lost just under a pound and that included Thanksgiving one day and serious nighttime overeating the next.  The days that I ate on plan, I ate between 29 and 33 POINTS.

Right now as I sit and type this I am already feeling like I want to quit.  I don't want to, but today I was overcome with hunger and cravings.  I ate ice cream twice and m&ms three times.  Each were counted and measured and I'm right now 13 POINTS over.

I'm thinking about my goals and how I've lost almost five pounds so far.  I don't want to quit, but I hate being hungry.

I'm writing right now so that I can work through this feeling and remember why I am doing this.

I may still have a snack tonight.  If I do it will be air popped popcorn.

I started my day with around the same amount of food for breakfast as usual but did not have Greek yogurt, just regular.  Also, I had one egg on my egg sandwich instead bulking it up with some egg beaters.  I think the lack of protein might have set me on the wrong path.  I was hungry only an hour and a half later.

No comments:

Post a Comment