Monday, November 14, 2016

Beginning

Here I am.  I am ready to begin this adventure.  I am happy to do it and yet am also reluctant.  As of yesterday I weighed almost 190 pounds, 86 kilograms to be exact.  My scale broke years ago and it only measures in kilograms.  I used Google to do the conversion.






I have started and stopped this too many times to count and it's so hard to start again, but I'm giving it a go and committing to this one more time.  This time it's not much about vanity but more about how I feel.  My ankles are hurting and from what I've researched it's from my arches falling, which I gather is from the weight I have gained.  I'm 5'2'' and almost 200 pounds on this frame is taxing my skeleton.

So here's to a new beginning this side of middle age!


No comments:

Post a Comment