Sunday, February 12, 2017

Weigh-In Day




Another Sunday at 182.5.  I can hardly complain because I started Monday and Tuesday with some days that were definitely not on any real plan.  Wednesday I was up to 184.7.  So being back to 182.5 isn't too shabby.  I did FlexPoints for four days, Wednesday through Saturday.

I don't want to waste the week next week going up only to have to bring myself back down.  My goal is to stick to the FlexPoints plan and continue downward.  For my height and current weight I am eating far more than Weight Watchers would recommend, but in estimating my calories, it's 1550-1800 calories per day and I find counting Points to be much simpler.  So I just made a crude estimate.

So no news today.  My plan is to stick with Weight Watcher FlexPoints for the week and see what happens!  I'm guessing if I can hold it together and not go terribly off plan, the results will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment