Tuesday, February 13, 2018

30 Days of Recipes from Weight Watchers




100 Favorite Weight Watchers Recipes

Around ten years ago someone sent me an email link with this list of 100 recipes.  It's been floating around the Internet for some time now.  This list had recipes that included the classic POINTS for each dish.   I typically follow the old Weight Watchers Flex Points program (though right now I'm giving Freestyle a fair try!) that retired back in the early 2000 so this recipe list was perfect.

There are technically 100 recipes, but I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew so I tried 30.

In the end I decided to feature this series over at my other blog: homecookedhandmade.com.  You can find it there by clicking the link.

Each post features a recipe complete with picture, review and POINTS.  Check it out.  You might find something good!

30 Days 30 Recipes Wrap-up

click here
click here
click here

No comments:

Post a Comment