Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday Morning




This weekend I overate at a Super Bowl party.  I was going to follow the Trim Healthy Mama plan that day.  As usual, epic fail.  That plan and I do not jive.  The party did not help.  Either way, Monday morning I picked up the pieces and got on to weighing myself, a daily practice I've held for over a year.  I had gained.  And it wasn't pretty.

Monday: Weight Watchers Freestyle.

After being on plan yesterday I was down over two pounds this morning.  In one day.  That tells me that all the salami I ate Sunday night was chuck full of sodium and my body was hanging on to water like crazy.  I know two pounds of fat didn't just melt off.  As much as I would love that, it's not really possible.  And now I know that I did not gain two pounds just from a few hours of overdoing it at a party.  Both good pieces of information.

So for this week the plan is to do the Weight Watchers Freestyle plan using the online program.  I bought a three month subscription and it expires in March.  Maybe I'll join a meeting after that!  I wouldn't count on it, though.  I've been saying that for years and I always find a reason not to.  Maybe this will be the time.  We shall see.


Check it out!
If you want to see my weight loss charts click here.
If you want to see progress pictures go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment