Sunday, March 26, 2017

Weigh-In Day




I'm working with a blogger techie, but I'm still having trouble with pictures.  Either way, I wanted to do a weigh-in.  I'm at 179 pounds.  Today marks 20 weeks from where I started.  My goal was to lose 20 pounds, a relatively modest goal, but I lost 10.6.  I didn't make any real progress this month, but I also didn't do any damage.  Around a half a pound loss per week is acceptable, and even expected, with most weight loss programs.

My goal for this next round is to lose 5 pounds in 10 weeks.  That will keep me pressing toward my goal within reasonable parameters.  I feel good about that.  In light of that, I need to really follow the plan.  I've been doing Weight Watchers FlexPoints and I like it, but I have also been going way over my limits for the day, eating sometimes on average 1900 calories or more by my estimation.  So, even though I might be able to eat that to maintain, I need to do another little push where I have just a tad more discipline and stay within my daily limits.

I have set myself a daily goal of 30 points.  I also get 35 weekly points and can use earned activity points.  My goal is to include more activity, such as riding my exercise bike.  Also, I won a gift card for a fit bit just a little while back. My other goal is to go and get that this week so I can start to track my steps.  That might be a fun thing to track here!

That is all for today.  Check out the rest of my page and see if there is anything that can help you along your way.  I plan on doing a recipe page soon and maybe some sample meal plan ideas.

Peace.

You might also like:

Weight Loss Charts

No comments:

Post a Comment