Monday, March 13, 2017
Snow Day!
Today is a snow day for our town. We're predicted to get over a foot, possibly some crazy amounts of snow here, people! I've had a couple of challenging days. Nothing is crazy, but I feel the slip just a little bit. I had a great weigh-in on Sunday, but yesterday and the day before I made some choices that I know were not ideal. We've put our house on the market and in all the stress and craziness, the number of decisions I have to make is so big that I think sometimes I just give in to donuts and treats just so I don't have to think anymore!
Today I'm going to do a Trim Healthy Mama day. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically carb cycling. They do discourage wheat products, but, in my opinion, they are not a problem for me so I don't count them out for my low fat meals. And I use sugar-free creamer. So there's that.
Maybe I'll have a stint of THM days, I'm not sure. I'm only committing for today. I have THM-friendly treats and snacks in my refrigerator and freezer, so I'm set there.
For breakfast I'm planning eggs and some sort of vegetable with butter. Sounds yum! Then for lunch maybe a salad (S or E) and for supper, maybe I'll roast a chicken. I have to defrost it, but as long as the power doesn't go out, we're good.
Labels:
diet,
mind,
thm,
trim healthy mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment