Sunday, March 19, 2017

Weigh-In Day




Today was not the best weigh-in day.  I'm at 179.2 pounds.  That's up 0.9 from last week.  I can't say I've been staying perfectly on plan, though, so there's that.  Monday I stared off trying to do THM and it was a complete fail.  All that fat and protein after eating so much less of both was a bit overload.  I'm not sure how to go back to THM without including some serious E meals, and that was not what I did.

Either way, this week I was back to FlexPoints after the one THM (half day) stint.  My weekly average was high, however, with several days in the 40s versus 30s for points. I was over my weekly allowance by the middle of the week and my movement could have been better.  I could list excuses, but this week the plan is to add more movement, stick to FlexPoints and not stray from my weekly allowance or activity points.

Here's the bonus.  I don't feel defeated and I'm not getting off track.  I'm going to stick to the plan and have what I want within my points range.  I am toying with the idea of one day off a week.  That has not solidified as a good idea in my mind quite yet, but I'm thinking about it.

On an entirely different note, I am still very frustrated because Blogger will not let me add pictures to my posts on this page or my other page.  I know that makes the posts much more attractive and adds to the number of people who will visit my page.  I am trying continually to figure this out and nothing seems to work.  Either way, I want to put out posts so that I can keep up with everything.

*update:  All of a sudden I can insert pics.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment