Sunday, March 12, 2017
Weigh-In Day
Another good weigh in day and I'm down 0.9 pounds from last week. That brings me to 178.1 for a total of 11.5 pounds lost since November 13. That is a loss of about 2/3 of a pound a week. As you can see from my chart it hasn't been a linear decline, but an up and down game.
Also, 11.5 pounds in 18 weeks doesn't sound like a ton to some, but for me it's an amazing feat. And it's not just because of the number on the scale, but because I finally decided not to quit. You can see I had many weeks where the scale didn't move, but I still didn't quit. And, if I'm being honest, yesterday was a bit of a crap day, food-wise. I made myself not go nuts, but I wanted to. I did have a short period of time where I over-indulged, but I didn't let it get me down. Win!
We've have been trying to sell our house and find one as well. It's very stressful and I feel like I have this low level of stress enveloping me round the clock. I know it's just for a time and it will all soon be settled, but I'm proud of myself for not quitting my plan because now would be prime opportunity to do so. I have an excuse. So amidst the chaos that always inevitably surrounds all of our lives, I have chosen to succeed, and for that I feel like a success!
Labels:
diet,
flex points,
mind,
weigh-in day,
weight loss,
weight watchers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment