Sunday, January 22, 2017

Weigh-In Day




Today I weighed in at 83.1kg which translates to 183.2 pounds.  Even though I'm nearing my monthly cycle, the scales are working in my favor.  I'm losing at a slow and reasonable rate, so it's nothing crazy, but I'm thrilled.  I haven't quit even though I've fallen off my plan multiple times.

Since Thursday I made a switch back to Trim Healthy Mama.  It wasn't because I don't think Weight Watchers is a good plan.  It is.  It was because I was getting hungry and having a hard time staying within my points.  I knew if I did THM, for at least a short time, it would get me back on track.  And it did.  It helped me not derail all my efforts.  Last night I even strayed (intentionally) for one meal but ate just to satisfaction.  I made homemade pizza and I knew I would feel deprived if I ate the frozen low carb pizza I had made last week. So I went for it.  I had what felt to me like a good size serving with a side salad and some low fat dressing.  And last night when I was hungry, I had an S (low carb) snack because I didn't want to load on the carbs after having pizza.   Well, I didn't feel deprived and the scale still moved.  Hooray!

One more thing: I've begun to slowly add exercise back in, and since last Sunday used the exercise bike twice and added in some arm and ab work.



Check out my weigh loss chart!
Here's a recipe page!

No comments:

Post a Comment