Saturday, January 28, 2017

Pre-Weigh In Day

Tomorrow's my official weigh-in, but I hopped on the scale as I've been doing most every day this week.  The scale was NOT cooperating this week, but I am sure I can pinpoint why.  I did some major muscle-fatiguing physical activity from shoveling to cleaning out my attic and moving things up and down two flights of stairs.  After a much slower physical activity day yesterday, today the scale finally moved, albeit a tiny amount from last Sunday.  It was, though, down a significant amount from yesterday.

I will have to say that I almost had a "heck with it all" attitude yesterday.  I say almost because I made some decisions that weren't the best, but I didn't throw caution to the wind and stuff myself silly.  I ate a giant bagel with cheese and ham, I ate almost a whole sleeve of saltines and ordered bacon pizza for dinner.  In none of these things did I over-consume, I just know they weren't the best choices for weight loss.  Well, at least the scale read what I needed it to this morning!

Today I have to do some more heavy lifting, as we're donating a bunch of the stuff that I moved out of the attic.  We will be packing it up and unloading it.  If my weight goes up tomorrow that is why.  I'm not quitting, though.  I'm doing THM today, but I'm thinking about going on Weight Watchers Simply Filling for a week after I go grocery shopping.  I want to see if switching it up will yield some results and also keep me from getting bored.

I will update with a weigh-in tomorrow and I hope it's at least as low as today.  For the record, today was 83.0 kilograms, aka 182.984....lbs.

Never quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment