Saturday, November 25, 2017
Update!
It's been a while.
We've been living in our new house for almost six months now and I realize the last update I made was in July. What a slacker I've been! I am at just about the same weight as I was in July. Today is two days after Thanksgiving and in those two days I've consumed entirely too much pie! If I'm honest, I've been really losing track for over a month now. I haven't let things get totally out of control but I am a little disappointed that I haven't come further by now.
My plan was to weigh 160 pounds by December 31st. And I still have time. Right now I am weighing in at 78.1 kg, which translates to 172.1 pounds. My lowest recorded weight in October was 169.9. Can I lose 12 pounds in 37 days? We shall see. I'm not going to change my goal, but focus on tracking every day or eating Simply Filling. I've come to have a certain affection for the old Weight Watchers program and come back to it every time.
So that's it for today. I will update my weight loss charts, so take a look there and see my progress!
Labels:
flex points,
points,
update,
weight loss,
weight watchers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment