Sunday, July 2, 2017

Weigh-In Day




I lost weight compared with last Sunday, but this was certainly not my lowest day on the scale this week.  Today I weighed in at 173.5.  I had a couple late night eating sessions, and last night it was potato chips.  I knew they would do me in at the scale with all their water-retaining saltiness, but I ate them anyway.  

Part of the problem is that I've been getting back into late night eating.  I ate those chips at 11:00 PM.  And while I don't think the time of day affects the way calories cause weight gain, I know, for me, late at night is when I sneak in a few too many extra calories a little too easily.  I will work on curbing this in the upcoming week, either by going to bed a little earlier or having vegetables, fruit or 94% fat free popcorn instead of high calorie fare such as potato chips and ice cream.  

I'm happy to be down from last week, most definitely, but I have to make a better plan for next week. I won't be doing low carb or anything drastic.  I'll keep continuing on with FlexPoints, just a little more diligently.  I will also make sure to include plenty of lean protein to keep me full longer with fewer POINTS.  I will continue to track my food and exercise, and as it goes, watch my weight creep slowly downward.

You can check out my Weight Loss Charts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment