Sunday, April 16, 2017

Weigh-In Day plus Happy Easter!





Today is weigh in day and I keep feeling like I'm sabotaging myself.  The stress is coming back with the prospect of moving twice (our house is sold and we have to move to a temporary house).  I think I might be letting it get to me.  I can't give in.  I'm down from last week, but up from the start of my 5 pound challenge.  My weight this morning is 179.8.  It's like I've been so held up in March and through April.  Time to get this rear in gear!

Today will not be a low point day due to the fact that it's Easter!  Happy Easter!  I will be tracking my food intake and trying not to go overboard.  In all honesty, when I overdo it too far over my points, I feel really icky.  I get overly full and it does not feel good.

Yesterday I had too small of a breakfast with not enough protein, followed by a lunch reasonable in points, but low in satisfaction.  I had half a sandwich and a fritter.  The point total was 12, which is not horrible, but 12 points of higher fiber, lower fat, higher protein food would have made me fuller for much longer.

I was hungry again around 2 and we were out so I just waited.  I ended up just eating and eating when we got home because I just couldn't get full.  Well, eventually I was full and wished I had just fixed myself another reasonable meal.  Such is life.

Today is a new day and I don't feel despair like I would have in the past.  I don't feel like quitting.  I just know that I need to be more diligent.  I need to find my "want" again.  I may listen to Jon Gabriel a few times.  While I don't follow his way of eating, he's very inspiring to the mind.  I also have a Weight Watchers book called Weight Loss That Lasts that I pulled out while packing books.  I'm going to spend some time reading that.  I hope to have a mind shift and get this thing going again!

On another note, I did not follow the fat and fiber plan.  It somehow just got out of control.  I'm not saying I won't do it again, last week was just not the week for it.

Once again, Happy Easter.  I hope you enjoy your day with family and friends as we celebrate the hope of new life.

Click here to see my weight loss charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment