Sunday, February 26, 2017
Weigh-In Day
Today is weigh in day and I won't lie and say I'm not disappointed. Yesterday I weighed 179.6 and most of last week I was in that 170s range. This morning I weighed in at 180.5. I know it's because I had a bigger eating day yesterday with more sugar and calories overall. I know it's because I ended my day with two servings of salty crackers. I stayed within my weekly allowance and activity points, but it was a higher point day. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll weigh in at a lower amount. I was hungry last night and after all the physical labor I've been doing all week, I just let myself eat.
I'm not going to get down on it, it's just disappointing to write it in on my chart when I know yesterday was so much better.
Alas, I will continue. And I'm still going to continue with FlexPoints. I'm still considering, at some point, going to Weight Watchers meetings to either just buy the new materials or attend. It's not a decision I'm devoting a lot of headspace to, but it's in the back of my mind as an option to help keep me motivated.
On a good note. I won a Fitbit through a Price Chopper New Year's resolution sweepstakes. My resolution was to exercise intentionally 100 out of 365 days this year. I got the gift cards in the mail this week so I'll be ordering it today or tomorrow. I'm excited to add this to my regimen and see what difference it can make for me.
Labels:
diet,
flex points,
points,
weigh-in day,
weight loss,
weight watchers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment