Today I counted classic Weight watchers POINTS. It's my favorite go-to. I've read through some of my old posts where I complain about it. Yes, it has its problems, but so does every diet. And I just need to do something.
My commitment is not to stick to this particular plan forever, but to do this plan for now. If I get sick of it I'll move on. But I want to count POINTS for right now. As usual I have the few diets that always circulate through my head. There's low fat, low carb, THM (which cycles low fat and low carb) and all the versions of Weight Watchers I'm familiar with.
I am feeling hungry right now and it's around 9:45pm. It's good to feel hungry some of the time when you are losing weight. It's almost like you know that's when all the excess fat gets burned up.
I ate ok today, nothing spectacular but decent. Here's a look
Breakfast - 1 can green beans, egg whites, 1 turkey sausage patty and coffee with half and half.
Lunch - leftovers of scalloped potatoes, creamed spinach (just a very small bit) and chicken breast with 98%fat free cream of chicken, peppers and onions
Supper - Tacos and corn
Snacks - full fat Greek yogurt with berries and about 1 tsp of flax meal, a blueberry cereal bar, a golden grahams cereal bar, about 12 almonds, and air popped popcorn with 1 tsp of canola oil.
Overall it wasn't crazy. It was about 41 POINTS. I ate more than Weight Watchers allows, but less than I have been. I ate about 4 servings of fruits/veg and had some good protein. I drank a good amount of non-caffeinated beverages and a went for my daily 30 minute walk. All things considered, today went well.
No comments:
Post a Comment